Hello Blogging World!

Welcome to my new blog!

I'm Pippa, a fashion design student from Manchester studying in Leeds. For quite some time I have been needing to start a blog, and a recent module at university (online self promotion) has given me one final push to set one up.

Being a perfectionist I didn't want to make it public until I was completely happy with the layout and design, so after much shouting at the screen and fighting with HTML, here it is!

I'm hoping to share my past work and current projects,  as well as any opinions and comments on things I see as inspiration in the fashion and design worlds.

See the 'About' section for any more information about me and my work. The links at the top of the page lead to my Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

Thank you for viewing!

Pip




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Category

Twitter Updates

Instagram Photostream